A+Architecture is recruiting!
A+Architecture is currently looking for a talented young graduate architect(s) to start work with us in Lisbon immediately.
The successful candidate(s) will be assisting the directors in delivering projects from conception to completion stages and will also be working on several national and international competitions.
The candidate (s) will be expected to work closely with the directors but also with the office's network of consultants, external partners and suppliers. Ideally, this candidate will have some experience working in an architectural office and have some understanding of Planning and Building Regulations in Portugal.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Use of ArchiCAD in BIM is essential. Please do not apply if you are not proficient with this software.
- Candidates must be eligible for IEFP internship.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English with good writing skills.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Self motivated and able to work on your own or as part of a small team.
- Ability to work under pressure and under fixed deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Adobe Suite proficient.
- Good 3D rendering/visual skills is an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position please reply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a motivation letter, making sure to describe your current employment status and availability, and please send us your CV together with samples of your work (both professional and academic) – maximum attachment size 10MB.
Interviews will begin immediately, with a view to successful candidate starting work immediately.
Deadline for applications: 31st October 2019