A+Architecture is recruiting!
A+Architecture is currently looking for a talented graduate architect to collaborate with them in Lisbon. The successful candidate will be assisting the directors in delivering projects from conception to completion stages and will also be working on several national and international competitions.
The candidate will be expected to work closely with the directors but also with the office's network of consultants, external partners and suppliers. Ideally, this candidate will have already acquired experience working in an architectural office for at least one year and have some understanding of Planning and Building Regulations in Portugal.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Fluent in Portuguese with good writing skills. Ideally the successful candidate will also be proficient in English.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Self motivated and able to work on your own or as part of a small team.
- Ability to work under pressure and under fixed deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Use of ArchiCAD in BIM is essential
- Good 3D rendering/visual skills.
- Adobe Suite proficient.
If you would like to apply for this position please reply by email to: email@example.com
Include a motivation letter, making sure to describe your current employment status and availability, and please send us your CV together with samples of your work (both professional and academic) – maximum attachment size 10MB.
Interviews will begin immediately, with a view to successful candidates starting work immediately or following service of any contractual notice periods.
More information on: